This website and data protection declaration contains the most important data protection information for customers and buyers (hereinafter also referred to as "you" or "you") who use our online shop and the data processing necessarily associated with the operation of our online shop.
The responsible party for data processing in connection with the online shop is its operator, Framework AG, Rothusstrasse 23, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland (hereinafter also "we" or "us").
We operate and manage the online shop, are responsible for all direct marketing activities and manage the personal data you necessarily provide to us, subject to the applicable Sales Terms and Conditions (GTC) and with your express consent.
We collect the personal data that you voluntarily provide to us in order to operate the online shop and in this context for the following purposes:
- Registering and maintaining your customer account and
- Collecting and managing your customer data in order to process your orders and fulfil the contract with you in the first place
- follow-up for fraud prevention purposes and
- Checking solvency or creditworthiness with third parties, both for our protection and yours
- Compliance with our legal or tax obligations
- legal and debt collection proceedings
Furthermore, only with your consent (in accordance with the GTC) for the following purposes
- Direct marketing
- Survey and analysis: tracking and analysis of your use of the website to improve our website, administration of your participation in surveys
- Profiling: profiling of your interests and purchase history, behavioural ads, personalisation of content, creation of individual target groups, creation of similar target groups
You can delete your customer account and/or revoke your consents individually or generally at any time.
Certain information is collected via cookies and other tracking technologies.
The Federal Data Protection Act ( DSG, SR 235.1), applies. In particular, you have the following data protection rights: right to your data, right of access, inspection and information, right to rectification, right to restriction of processing, right to deletion, right to object, right to data portability, right to withdraw your consent(s) at any time.
You can contact us at any time with questions, for information or complaints about data protection or data processing, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by letter to Framework AG, Rothusstrasse 23, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland.
Of course, our data protection officer(s) is also available to you in data protection matters: Framework AG, Rothusstrasse 23, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or with the competent data protection supervisory authority, namely the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (EDÖP; www.edoeb.admin.ch).